Wheelock students, faculty, and staff are required to change their password regularly. This can be done using the Password Change Form. If you do not know your current password or you are unable to log in, you can use the Password Reset Form instead. Passwords must conform to the following standards:
- At least 6 characters in length
- Cannot be the same as any of the past 3 passwords
- Must contain 3 of the 4 following character types:
- Uppercase Letter
- Lowercase Letter
- Special Character (!,@,#, etc.)
- Cannot contain parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Cannot be changed more than once in a 7-day period.
This password change will affect the password for your Wheelock owned computer login, MyWheelock portal login, webmail login, Rave messaging system login, and the Library system login. After changing your password, you will need to update the password in email and Wi-Fi settings on your phone, tablet, and computer.
If you have any questions, please submit a support request by clicking the submit a support request link at the top of the page or call 617-879-2309.